Rules that apply to city ran venues:
- Reservations must be done in person at the Parks and Community Services Department, 370 East L Street. No reservations can be taken by phone.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age with valid identification.
- Residents may not reserve facilities for non-residents.
- If the event is for a person under the age of 21 (i.e. birthday party, sweet 16, quinceanera, graduation party, etc), alcohol is not permitted at the event.
- A deposit or the full fees are due at the time of reservation, depending on the facility.
- INSURANCE: Event insurance may be purchased at our office. The cost of insurance varies depending on the type of event, the number of attendees, the end time of the rental, and whether or not alcohol will be present.
Benicia Facilities & Event Rentals
Lindsay Zarcone firstname.lastname@example.org 707-746-4771
• Clock Tower • Community Center • Senior Center